If you find it tough to staple a 5-20 page ClickBook booklet then you'll love this
fancy black Stanley Bostitch B440SB stapler. It includes all the bells and whistles
you need to easily staple booklets, wallet books, address books, and more.
Simply fold your booklet and slide it onto the sturdy metal
saddle for precise centerline stapling every time.
- Heavy duty stapler uses standard staples.
- Fasten up to 25 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper.
- Designed specifically for centerline stapling.
- Excellent for binding pamphlets and brochures.
- All metal construction.
- Saddle shape for easy alignment of your folded booklet.
- Handles booklets up to 24 " in total length (12" arm).
- Full strip stapler loads 210 standard staples.
- Industrial stapler staples up to 25 sheets of paper.
- Floating core prevents staple jams.
- All metal construction with adjustable paper stop with English and metric rulers.
For those of you that are always trying to staple
something in those hard-to-reach places, this Stanley Bostitch B440LR stapler lets you go up to 12 inches
in length. Its adjustable paper stopper makes it easy to set up stapling parameters.
It also has rubber feet, so you don't have to worry about it moving around on you.